Thursday, August 20, 2015

So many videos so little time!

Hi everyone! It's officially hump day today! That's gotta be exciting for at least one more person out there as I know I'm not the only one who loves Wednesdays for the promise of a weekend that they bring. Lately I feel like I lack in the time department and I have a hard time prioritizing my day. The weekend is close though... so close I can taste it. And wouldn't you know it, it's already so full of plans. We'll see how much I actually get accomplished, but I'm really excited because IKEA might be in the plans and I love any reason to go there. If I could, I would live there! ;)

I've been editing our Europe trip vlogs and I gotta say that I'm slightly sad that I'm almost done. It's been so fun re-watching our fun summer experiences that I don't want it to end. It's almost like putting the videos together extended the trip somehow. If you're planning on taking a trip, I highly recommend recording at least some of it as it really makes a nice souvenir to look back on.

Here are the most recent videos from Paris as well as Amsterdam! Can I go back now please? ;)






Till next time!
~Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment